ACCIDENTS

Fire Incidence at Aso Rock_Ada Nkong

A fire incident was reported at the Presidential Villa in Abuja on Thursday. The Senior Special Assistant to the President on Media and Publicity, Garba Shehu,who confirmed the incidence, described the incident as minor.
According to Shehu , the fire incidence was due to an electrical spark. The presidential aide said the incident was recorded Thursday afternoon at a store near the State House Chapel in the Presidential Villa.
“The incident, linked to an electrical spark, was immediately brought under control by alert staff using available fire extinguishers well ahead of the arrival of the Federal Fire Service trucks stationed just outside the premises.”
“Luckily, no injury or serious damage was recorded,” the presidential spokesman added.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.